- January 20, 2010: The Tentative Schedule of talks is now available online. We were unfortunately not able to accommodate
all requests for oral presentations. If your talk was not selected and you would like to bring a poster paper instead, please
send your poster title and abstract to Bill Finney, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- December 30, 2009: The Inn at Aspen is now full but see the updated
info on alternative hotels. If you have not yet sent us your talk proposal
please do it now! We will try to assemble a draft schedule of talks by Jan 11.
- December 3, 2009: Several important reminders regarding participation, hotel reservations, talks and travel.
- November 27, 2009: Many people had apparently not received their official invitation letter from Jane Kelly.
Jane has now resent all invitations. If your name appears on our list of participants, it means that you ARE invited.
If you have still not received your invitation letter, please email Jane (janeataspenphys.org) directly to confirm this. If your name does NOT appear on our list, but you intend to come
to the meeting, please contact Fred Rasio (rasioatnorthwestern.edu) immediately.
- November 17, 2009: Several updates have been made to the local information page. The deadline for making room reservations is FRIDAY, DECEMBER 11.
- November 13, 2009: Second Announcement for “Formation and Evolution of Black Holes”
- November 12, 2009: We expect over 100 participants at the meeting. See the tentative list here. Official
invitation letters will be sent to everyone by the ACP very soon.
- October 1, 2009: Detailed Instructions for registering for the conference are now available. Click on REGISTER ONLINE below.
- September 5, 2009: The ACP web site for online applications is now open. The application deadline is October 31, 2009.
- August 26, 2009: First Announcement for “Formation and Evolution of Black Holes”